Wednesday, April 10, 2019

UNDER CONSTRUCTION



Oh My Goodness! I am truly embarrassed that I have not posted anything on this blog SINCE August 14, 2016! Whoa. What happened?
Well, what had happened was....
I started grad school (thankfully that is over).
My classroom responsibilities changed a bit.
And then my responsibilities changed again.
I got a little lost in the day to day chaos of Title I, ESL, ELA, PST- lots of acronyms. Gees....


But then....
I decided to participate in Elmore County's Level 1Google Certified Educator's Training, and now I'm super excited to get back to my Techie Goals! I also found this super duper teacher blog, Pink Slip Inspiration, to help me transform my classroom yet again and reach my tech goals!
,

So, this blog is now UNDER CONSTRUCTION


So, check in regularly! I hope to update this blog weekly (and fix my hair color in the banner)!


No comments:

Post a Comment